Set yourself up for success this semester @LuriaLibrary!
Great Job SBCC students on successfully finishing the first week of the Spring 2015 semester! Here is a quick glance at some of the services and resources the library provides for your continued success.
- Computers, iPads, printers, copiers, scanners, and Wifi. Forgot your student card to pay for printing? You can pay with cash to print and make copies.
- Need a place to collaborate or study? We have a quiet study space downstairs. There are tables and whiteboards for groups to collaborate upstairs, and seven study rooms that can be booked online here.
- I just need to charge something! We got you covered with plenty of electrical outlets in the lobby and within the library, and we even have a few chargers you can borrow to charge your phone.
- Subject specific research guides. The library provides access to multiple databases, print and ejournals, and books. Lots and lots of books. And if we don’t provide access to a certain item in our collection, chances are that we can get it for you through interlibrary loan. If you are having a hard time figuring out where to start, our group of friendly librarians have created research guides to aid you in the process. There are research guides that are course specific as well as many general research guides.
- Friendly Librarians. There is a friendly librarian waiting to help you anytime the doors are open, and most days that means from 7:30am to 11pm. Don’t feel like stopping by the reference desk. You can reach us by chat, text, or phone.