Group Study Rooms
The Luria Library offers rooms for group study.
- Click on one of the two links above. You will then see a display of room availability.
- Use the Calendar to select what day you want to make the booking on. The display will automatically refresh with the relevant information. Available slots will display as green. Unavailable slots will display as blue.
- Click on an available slot to make a booking. You may select four slots per day.
- Click Continue. You will then be prompted to enter your Full Name and Email. You must use your pipeline email address to make bookings.
- Click Submit my Booking to complete the process. You will be sent a confirmation email.
- Open the confirmation email forwarded to your pipeline email account.
- Click on the link to cancel your booking.
- You will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your booking. Click Yes to cancel your booking.
We have seven small rooms on the lower level, one small room on the main level, and one large room on the main floor. All rooms have chalkboards or whiteboards available (except the small room on the main floor).
The lower level study rooms can be reserved. Reserve these rooms using this small group study rooms link. You can make a reservation up to seven days in advance.
During the last two weeks of the semester, the library classroom L146 on the main level can be reserved up to 7 days in advance by groups of 8 students or more for 2 hour periods. Reserve this room using this Room L146 link.
To book a group study room:
To cancel a group study room booking: