Group Study Rooms
The Luria Library offers rooms for group study. All rooms have chalkboards or whiteboards available. You can reserve them up to seven days in advance.
We have seven small, reservable study rooms on the lower level, and one on the main level. Learn how to reserve them below.
To book a group study room:
1. Click the pink link above. You will then see a calendar of room availability.
2. Select the day you want to use a study room. The display will show the available slots for that day in green. The unavailable slots are blue.
3. Click on an available slot to make a booking. You may select four slots per day, up to two hours total.
4. Click Continue.
5. When prompted, enter your full name and Pipeline email.
6. Click “Submit My Booking” to complete the process. You will be sent a confirmation email.
To cancel your room reservation:
1. Open the confirmation email forwarded to your Pipeline email.
2. Click on the link to cancel your booking.
3. You will be asked to confirm that you want to cancel your booking. Click Yes to cancel your booking.