CA 111 Hospitality Controls
From Luria Library
About this Resource
- Class: Culinary Arts 111
- Instructor: Dr. Dixie Budke
- Topic: Hospitality Controls
Your search for information on Hospitality Controls can include books, periodical articles, online databases, and credible Internet resources. The following sources are recommended for student research. Reference librarians are available to assist you with your research. Students can come to the reference desk or make an appointment for a thirty minute consultation.
math food service
accounting food service
prices food service
Reference Sources - Print
These resources are available in the Luria Library Reference section.
- Hospitality Index: an Index for the Hotel, Food Service and Travel Industry R 647.94 H828i
- Wenzel’s Menu Maker 2nd edition R 641.57 W482w 2nd
Search the library catalog for books on topics of interest such as those listed below:
Search for articles in the periodical databases.
- Chef Desk: Resources for Chefs
- Recipe Finder
- Restaurant Management
- Restaurant Owner
- California Restaurant Organization
- National Restaurant Organization
- Restaurant News
- Restaurant Management News